Early Career Peer
Supervision Group Meeting
May 11, 2019
3 - 4:30
A peer supervision group for early career professionals is currently being formed. This group will meet regularly to present cases, discuss clinical issues, and discuss the practical issues of establishing and maintaining a practice.
The agenda for this initial meeting is:
1) Introductions and expectations
2) Establishing when/how often meetings will take place
3) Agreeing on the format and some guidelines
4) Deciding on the maximum number of people to include
6) If time permits, we can discuss a case or an issue that has been challenging.
Six members have already expressed an interest and 5 will be attending this initial meeting. Ideally, the group will accept a maximum of 6-7 members, so if you're interested in joining the group please email Elaine Hunter ASAP, even if you can't attend the initial meeting.
HOME | JOIN | ABOUT | MEMBERS